For this new Riders Match 2010 - Summer Session, Riders Match “Online World Contest”, the competition is addressed to professionals, to amateurs, to men and women in Surf, Skate, Bike, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Wakeboard, Crew and Crash.
- Crew: or “competition by team”; if you are a band of mates, a family, a shop, an association, a movie producer, an event organizer or a brand, this category is for you!
- Crash: For this category, just upload your most spectacular slam(s) in the different sports… that will hurt!
From July 20 to November 15, 2010, all the participants, Riders or Crew, will be able to upload their most beautiful performances to be judged by the community .
To join the contest, each rider (or each crew) will have to create its profile and then to register in Summer 2010 Contest by filling a form and by uploading an awesome video.
Teaser Riders Match 2010 - Summer Session
- File size : Max : 1980x1024 (HD) - Min : 640x480
- Video Length : Surf, Skate, Bike, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Wakeboard: 4mn - Crew : 6mn - Crash : 1mn
- Maximum size of the file containing the video: 500mo
- Format of the file containing the vidéo : .MP4, .AVI, .MOV
Voting and results:
The 5 videos bringing together the largest number of votes by November 15 at midnight UTC+1 (French local time) will be sumitted to a jury by the organizing company.
The jury will select the winner in each category according to 2 criteria : athletic performance and video direction.
The results will be announced no later than December 20 2010 online on www.riders-match.com and winners will be contacted by the organizing company to organize the distribution of prizes won in the contest.
A prize allocation (like sponsoring contract) for each « amateur » winner with a value of €3 000 (equipment endowment or clothing by catégories) for Surf, Skate, Bike, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Wakeboard categories.
A prize allocation with a value of €5 000 for crew category.
A check of €1 000 for each « Professional » winner of the Surf, Skate, Bike, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Wakeboard categories.
A check of €3 000 for the Pro winner of the Crew category.
A check of €1 000 for the winner of the Crash category