Kiteboard grab technique requires jumping skills before the grab technique could be performed.
The rider must know how to perform not only jump, but also a proper landing back on the water.
A tip: know how to jump and land with one hand before starting to practic the kiteboard grab technique, so you could easily control the kite and make sure you jump high enough in order to make the grab action.
The grab technique steps:
* Make a jump, as you are usually make.
* While you are at the air, take your back hand off the bar.
* Bring your board closer to your body.
* With the hand that is off the bar, grab the board at its edge.
* leave the board and land on the water as you always do.
Read more about kitesurf:
|Kite History||Kite Techniques||How To Control Kite|
|Kitesurfing Jump Technique||Board Grabs||Assessing The Wind|
|Kiteboarding Terms||Safety Guidlines||Kite Jibe Technique|
|Kite Piloting||Kite Turning Technique||Bow Kite Advantages|