KB4girls by kristin Boese
by kristin Boese
KB4girls Mission and concept
KB4girls' visions are driven by the passion to help others and unite females around the world through the sport of kiteboarding. Striving to reach out to a broad audience of girls and women, KB4girls gives females more recognition in the world of watersports but also reaches out to those women and children in need around the world through fundraising events and other programs.
In January 2011 the KB4girls foundation has aquired the non-profit status, registered in Oregon/USA, and is currently awaiting 501(c)3 tax exampt status approval. Please read our mission statement below and find our bylaws and legal documents in the download area.
The KB4Girls Foundation's mission is to empower girls and women through the sport of kiteboarding. Our goal is to give females around the world a platform in the sport, help them to take up the sport, improve their kiting skills and even get to a competitive level. Through our events we further the motivation, self-confidence and courage of the participants and through fundraising we support women in need around the world.
1. Bringing together females of all ages, social groups and riding levels.
2. Helping to create local communities to support female athletes.
3. Raising funds for women in need around the world.
4. Raising awareness about environmental impact on oceans and beaches and contributing to the cause.
5. Generating interest and awareness in the sport and being proactive in our approach towards its growth
For the full KB4girls concept in pdf format please download the document here!
Go back to the top
To leave Welcome to KB4girls by kristin Boese, go back to the main page