Charlotte Consorti in Corsica France
by Charlotte Consorti
More than 10 years that I practice kitesurfing and I had never been kiting in Corsica. It had long been in the projects but to go kiting force at the other end of the world we often forget the wonder that was right next to us.
Just put one foot on the island that I was already well:
- arrival in Bastia at sunrise
- emphasis Corsica which warms you at once,
- Piantarella colors, a blue that outshines any island paradise
- Bonifacio's always windy and yet breathtaking
- walks in the bush
- the sculptures of the Bay of Figari
- the road from Ajaccio to Bonifacio who learns you to ride gently and enjoy the scenery ......
Go back to the top
To leave Charlotte Consorti in Corsica France, go back to the main page
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Tropical Paradise water sports stories.